Bespoke Luxury Facials
Single treatments or bespoke luxury facials combining: Dermaplaning, Hydrodermabrasion, LED Light Therapy, Microneedling, High Frequency, Radio Frequency, Chemical Peel, Ultrasonic Skin Scraper, Hydra Hyaluronic Vacuum Suction to remove blackheads.
1. Intense Exfoliation Facial - Deep cleanse, oxygenation cleanse, dermaplaning, hydra dermabrasion, intense hydrating mask and eye peptide gel patches.
2. Renew & Restore Facial - Deep cleanse, oxygenation cleanse, dermaplaning, hydra dermabrasion either high frequency or radio frequency (decision made after consultation), intense hydrating mask, LED light therapy and eye peptide gel patches.
3. Brightening Facial - Deep cleanse, oxygenation cleanse, dermaplaning, chemical peel, cold hammer, intense hydrating mask, LED light therapy and eye peptide gel patches.
4. Hydra Deep Clean Facial (Acne Clearing Facial) - Deep cleanse, oxygenation cleanse, hydra dermabrasion, hydra hyaluronic vacuum suction with bespoke serums that hydrate and restore, high frequency targeting and treating acne directly, intense hydrating mask, eye peptide gel patches and LED light therapy to help aid deep healing.
6. The Ultimate Charlotte Elizabeth Facial - Deep cleanse, oxygenation cleanse, dermaplaning, hydra dermabrasion, ultrasonic scraper, hydra hyaluronic vacuum suction, radio frequency, intense hydration mask, LED light therapy and eye peptide Gel Patches.
See below for more information on benefits of each treatment. All skin types are catered for.
Bespoke Facials Cost
Intense Exfoliating Facial £65
Renew & Restore Facial £85
Brightening Facial £85
Hydra Deep Clean Facial (Acne Clearing) £100
The Ultimate Charlotte Elizabeth Facial £125
All Single Treatments Include:
Oxygenation - to prepare the skin for treatment this unique cleanser uses foaming action which instantly brightens the skin, which deep cleanses, lifts dirt, oil, debris and congestion from the skins surface.
Intense hydrating mask
High physical SPF
Single Treatment Of Your Choice
Chemical Peel - Glycolic
Ultrasonic Skin Scraper
Hydra Vacuum Suction
Understanding each treatment and how it will benefit you:
Dermaplaning provides an effective and safe exfoliation treatment that promotes deeper product penetration.
Boosts the effects of skin care products while making the skin look and feel smoother.
Redues the appearance of fine lines and acne scars.
The treatment also works to remove facial hair that can trap dirt and oils.
Makeup application after looks smoother and more flawless.
High frequency facial machines function by using a glass high frequency electrode to treat various contours of the face and body. When applied to the surface of the skin, a mild electrical current passes through the neon, or argon gas filled glass electrode, causing it to emit a subtle glow and buzzing noise.
High frequency increases oxygen to the skin, improving the overall texture, tone, and glow. All of this promotes collagen stimulation and elastin production, providing a firmer and more youthful appearance.
Improves and clears up acne.
Softens lines and wrinkles and improves sagging skin.
Reduces pores and blackheads.
Reduces eye puffiness and dark circles around the eyes
Promotes healthier hair growth
Radio frequency (RF) therapy, also called radio frequency skin tightening, is a nonsurgical method of tightening your skin.
The procedure involves using energy waves to heat the deep layer of your skin known as your dermis. This heat stimulates the production of collagen. Collagen is the most common protein in your body. It creates the framework of your skin and gives your skin its firmness.
As you age, your cells produce less collagen, which leads to sagging skin and wrinkles.
Specific Skin Problems that Benefit from Radio Frequency Treatment:
Acne & Acne Scarring
Fine Lines and Wrinkles
LED Light Therapy
LED, or light emitting diode therapy, is a skincare treatment that uses varying wavelengths of light, including red and blue. It does not contain UV rays so is safe to use.
The different lights on the machine are able to treat and improve the following:
promote anti-aging effects
Your skin needs nourishment in order to be healthy and happy, but some exfoliating treatments may be too harsh for those who have sensitive skin. Hydrodermabrasion, a crystal-free alternative to microdermabrasion. Water jets gently break up the outer layer of the skin to reveal smoother, more even skin texture.
Instantly revitalises and nourishes worn out, dehydrated and sunken skin.
Lessen the look of fine lines and wrinkles and plump up complexion.
Treat and decrease congestion and acne
Improve acne scarring
Minimise the look of huge pores
Refine thickened skin
Enhance the appearance of pigmentation and sun-damaged skin.
Thoroughly exfoliate dead skin cells and promote new collagen and elastin production
Microneedling causes micro-injuries to the epidermis, which signals the body to produce collagen to remodel the damaged area, which in effect rejuvenates the skin making your skin look younger and fresher and effective treats an array of common skin concerns such as:
- acne scarring
- lines and wrinkles
- uneven skin texture
- stretch marks
- hair thinning and more.
Here at Charlotte Elizabeth Aesthetics we believe that dermarolling is a "thing of the past" and only use a microneedling pen.
Skin Peel - Glycolic or Lactic
Reduce fine lines under the eyes and around the mouth
Treat wrinkles caused by sun damage and aging
Improve the appearance of mild scars
Treat certain types of acne
Reduce age spots, freckles, and dark patches (melasma) due to pregnancy or taking birth control pills
Improve the look and feel of skin
There is no downtime or excessive peeling with peels offered at CEA.
Ultrasonic Skin Scraper
High level sound wave technology is used to penetrate deep below the surface of the skin promoting cellular renewal and repair, toning muscles, increasing blood circulation, encouraging lymphatic drainage, combating puffiness and swelling and improving skin care product penetration.
Every day, new skin cells are formed at the bottom layer of the epidermis to replace the skin cells we shed from the top layer. The upper layers of the epidermis are often clogged with dirt, oil, and dead skin cells, causing the skin to lose radiance and appear dull. Ultrasonic skin scrubbers(often referred to as "skin scrubbers" or "skin spatulas") use ultrasound waves to speed up the natural exfoliation process, loosening and removing this oil, dirt, and other cellular debris from the pores on the surface of the skin.
Benefits of Ultrasonic Skin Scrubber:
Improves appearance of Acne
Diminishes Fine Lines and Wrinkles
Improves Collagen and Elastin production for Firming and Tightening
Allows for Deeper Penetration of Skin Care Products
Skin scrubbers are safe for a wide variety of skin types, including skin with:
Hydra Facial Vacuum Suction
The Vacuum suction treatment is applied to the surface of the skin tissue causing lift and stimulation of the underlying structures. Then treating the skin with the Ultrasonic skin scraper, this helps with a microcurrent to loosen comedones and stubborn blocked pores as in known as a medical device, so this gives outstanding skin clearing results.
* It improves lymphatic circulation which has a detoxing effect, aiding the skins natural function to remove waste products from the skin as well as reducing puffiness
* It helps to brighten the skin by exfoliating dead skin cells and reducing dead skin cell build up on the surface of the skin
* It stimulates the micro circulation which brings blood to the epidermal layers, resulting in increased nourishment to the cells, better muscle tone and an improved complexion
* It aids cellular regeneration in sluggish, mature or dehydrated skins